[USML Announce] Notice of Hot Wax Seal (Bombers-Nukes)

SpringKerb at aol.com SpringKerb at aol.com
Sun May 30 17:35:44 EDT 2004

In a message dated 5/30/2004 2:16:32 PM Central Daylight Time,
anrklein at yahoo.com writes:
Well, that would certainly appear to make the Nukes the team to beat,
wouldn't it!

Anyway, congrats to Kerber on one of the great fleecings in modern USML
history.  As I see it, six productive players for two moderately-good keepers (Huff
and Mulder).  Well done!!

-Andy
Andy:

You're spending too much time watching others.  You tried to buy one of my
players (Juan Dominguez).  You have good taste, though, as he's a stud.  Call me
and we can work something out.

Mark

P.S.  You're vastly underestimating what Blocker got in the deal.  You'll
appreciate it more once you start dumping.