1RE: [USML Announce] Where oh where....?

john.fruit at usbank.com john.fruit at usbank.com
Wed Oct 13 11:31:45 EDT 2004

Doug, the quarter century reference was an exaggeration-- I'll admit....I
was extrapolating out from the Bears' 1986 season of prominence. We're now
in the 18th year (going on 25). The Packers have made the playoffs in 11 of
those 18 years for comparison sake. And I don't care what you say about
winning the Big One, I for one enjoy watching my team actually compete and
in the playoffs. Long live Dickey!

                      "Doug Shabelman"
                      <doug at burnsent.co        To:       "'USML Announcements'" <announce at usml.net>
                      m>                       cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  RE: 1RE: [USML Announce] Where oh where....?
                      announce-bounces@
                      usml.net

                      10/13/2004 10:26
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      "USML
                      Announcements"

Oh, I didn't know the Free Agency Era was an official designation. Look, it
was your Lynn Dickey-loving friend John Fruit who mentioned the quarter
century plan, not me. Stick to what's on the books, Tony Mandarich-backer.

Now if you will excuse me, I am going to set the cd player on repeat so I
can continue to listen to the Super Bowl Shuffle.