[USML Announce] Final Payouts - Round of Applause to theCommissioner

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Wed Oct 20 09:21:26 EDT 2004

In a message dated 10/19/2004 8:53:16 PM Central Daylight Time,
rickgam at comcast.net writes:
p.s.  That's pretty impressive company Mr. Winick.   Do you get to defend
your title next year?
In fact, retention rosters have already been submitted and the draft is a
week from this Saturday.  For those interested, I'd be happy to forward the
reserve rosters.  There were some very interesting decisions.  The most
interesting, in my opinion, was the decision by one team to retain Rick Ankiel for $15.
Does anyone understand what he was thinking?