[USML Announce] Say What?

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Fri Oct 29 08:00:39 EDT 2004

     To help lighten the mood before Tuesday .......... I saw a blurb in this week's SI to the effect that reknowned soubrette/pin cushion Alyssa Milano and her latest conquest, hippie wannabe Barry Zito were experiencing conflicts as to whether Kerry or Bush was The Man.  Given the fact that young Barry was raised by a professional musician and has always revelled in that wacky, flaky persona of his I assumed he was the left winger.  But no, it turns out he apparently fancies himself a conservative Republican!!
     Rick
p.s.  It was no surprise to hear that another Buddha target in next year's draft, Curt Schilling, has announced that he'll be stumping with W today.
p.s.s.  And no Buddha, I would never suggest that fun-loving goofballs can't be Republicans, but come on, I bet you would have missed the Milano/Zito question in "Who's The Republican?" too!