[USML Announce] Stat Services

SpringKerb at aol.com SpringKerb at aol.com
Wed Sep 1 08:48:18 EDT 2004

I'd like to get a service that shows me having a better BA and more HRs and
RBIs.

But, I agree that ABs and IP would be an improvement.  Also, we used  to be
able to generate stat reports for pretty much any defined time period  easily.
If we can do that with the current service, I haven't figured out  how to
make it work.

On the other hand, there are some nice features that I like, including
pricing and projection features, that our old site didn't have.