[USML Announce] What Next?

SpringKerb at aol.com SpringKerb at aol.com
Sun Sep 19 09:12:14 EDT 2004

In a message dated 9/19/2004 6:23:41 AM Central Daylight Time,
anrklein at yahoo.com writes:

I don't care give a damn about any of that.  But I do wish that  Winick's
pitchers would pass Kerber in wins and saves!  (And if they have  to skip some
national guard duty to do so, that's just dandy with me  ...)

Winick will probably pass me in saves, since Jason Frasor skipped his
physical and is now AWOL from the Toronto closer job.