[USML Announce] Anyone.....

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sun Sep 19 18:19:10 EDT 2004

Speaking of football . . .

Did anyone pick the Bears in Andy's football pool?  I'm on the road at the moment and haven't had a chance to ask my bride, aka Rhonda the Greek (defending pool champ).

From: shabes <dbshabes at yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 15:14:45
To:USML Announcements <announce at usml.net>
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Anyone.....

Hey Rich- that's rotoball (and it's Andres Torres, aka "The Man)-- everyone plays that game when they pick individual players in the draft. You win some, you lose some betting on guys every year.

Bottom line, after further review, the Bears won. Believe me, as a Bears fan, I've had to suck it up plenty, so now let all the Cheeseboys have their Black Sunday. I'm sure we'll have many of our own this year as well....

"Richard E. Robbins" <RERobbins at iTinker.net> wrote: How are things looking on the Andres Tirres wager?