[USML Announce] The Damon

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Thu Sep 23 13:07:20 EDT 2004

Greetings;
     I was going to follow USML protocol and wait until the runner-up "conceded" before this two-time defending runner-up congratulated the new champ.  Andy, you can use the congratulatory template I made up a couple years ago for those damn Riptorns if you like.
     Mark K, at first glance it's not a dominating roster that you've constructed, but season-long dominance doesn't lie.  You've made key moves when you've had to, yet you've finessed it to the point that you've still got some solid keepers for next year.  Impressive.  Enjoy the Damon, for next year Johnny's got his eye on a certain residence in Buffalo Grove!
      Rick

Looks like I'm going to have dust off my second-place concession speech for about the 100th time. For now, a quick "congrats" to the Nukes. And ... GO CUBS!!
Andrew R. Klein
Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis
(317) 274-2099