[USML Announce] Hats Off To The Nukes

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Wed Sep 29 13:18:10 EDT 2004

Congratulations to Mark and the Nukes franchise.  The Damon will be
retrieved from its place of honor and turned over to you at next year's  draft.  You
managed to demonstrate that in-year management of a team is the  key to
success.  While you were making great trades and picking up key  players, I was
waiving Westbrook and trading for one bum after another.  A  well deserved victory!

Condolences to the Block's Bombers who are going to come up just a bit  short
in their annual Drive for Five.  Better luck next year.

For those who are interested, it now appears likely that five days from now
I will be crowned champion of the XFL, having narrowly held off the challenge
from last year's champion Alex Patton.  You may recall that this is the
"draft naked" league.  Small consolation, but it'll be good to have a  trophy on
the mantlepiece for another off season.

Jeff Winick