[USML Announce] 4-10 USML Transactions

Usmltrans at aol.com Usmltrans at aol.com
Mon Apr 11 23:28:41 EDT 2005

Gang:

  Here are this week's moves.  Thanks to all for their patience  while I was
away.  FYI, while I was gone, I learned there are some pretty  good tennis
players at the households of the Cups and Red Hots.....

I.  FAAB

Cups -5 (purchase of W. Valdez)
Klein -17 (purchase of Sarloos)
Nukes -5 (purchase of Singleton)
Calamari -5 (purchase of J. McDonald).

II.  E-mailed moves

Protective Cups:

Bid $7 on Wilson Valdez, SS for Seattle. If  successful, reserve Valdez and
release D. Tankersley

Klein  Nine

Klein bids $17 on Kirk Saarloos.  If successful, to
active  roster and reserve Mark Hendrickson.  (No
waiver is necessary, as I am a  player short.)

If Saarloos bid fails, a $5 contingent bid on  Chris
Singleton.  If that bid succeeds, place Singleton  on
reserve.

-Andy

Republicans

Bid  $9 for  Marcus Thames and replace DeWayne Wise
Thames goes active at OF if  successful

Berliners:

Bid $12 on Saarloos
If successful,  waive Silva and activate Saarloos and reserve Howry.

That is  all.

Jeff Winick

Nukes:

FAAB:  Bid $12 each on  Chris Singleton and Kirk Saarloos.  If one
bid is successful, waive  Danny Baustista.  If both bids are successful, also
waive Felix  Diaz.  If Singleton bid is successful, to active roster and
reserve Ross  Gload.  If Saarloos bid is successful, to active roster and
reserve Mike  Stanton.

Brats:

FAAB $16 Kirk Saarloos, Oak. If successful, to  reserve
roster and release Jolbert  Cabrera.Calamari

Calamari:

FAAB Bid $7 John McDonald (SS)  TOR .  If successful, activate at SS.  Reserve
Reese.  Release  Clapinski.