[USML Announce] Nukes - step aside!

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Sat Apr 23 09:58:39 EDT 2005

Nukes:

  I have explained to you already that it is just plain rude to win  the USML
title two years in a row.  However, despite my warning, you  continue to clog
the top of the standings (with what I thought we all agreed was  a mediocre
collection of roto talent?).  Please do not risk the future  wrath of the roto
deities by continuing your unwarranted occupation of the top  spot.  Now
please head directly down to the Klein-Winick zone in the  standings so that I can
ascend from the April version of the Hilary Step!

  -- Bombers