[USML Announce] Injury of the Week

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Wed Apr 27 09:42:33 EDT 2005

> Btw, Bartolo, ever hear of 'pitching around' someone?

      There was another TV bashing incident last night - that was me pounding it to shrapnel watching Bart and the White Sox "defense" fall apart.  And my Uncle Pete mentioned that it was only the 4th or 5th time since '69 that a player had 10 rbi in one game.  I could have sworn Eddie Murray did it against the Angels in the mid 80s, but alas, his name was not mentioned.
  Rick