[USML Announce] 07-31 USML Moves

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Mon Aug 1 11:53:56 EDT 2005

Rick et al:

  I am not really sure how TQ Stats decides to add players to the database.
I agree their methods are inconsistent.

  -- Mark B.

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of rickgam at comcast.net
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2005 10:50 AM
To: USML Announcements
Subject: RE: [USML Announce] 07-31 USML Moves

    Mine too.  The world will continue to rotate without Jose Cruz, Jr. on
the Daddies roster, but I did ask Mark B. if there's any way to ascertain
the curious TQStats "method" of placing players on their database. The
obviously fair thing to do is to all abide by the same database rule,
however inconsistent their methodology in posting players onto it.
     But  on to important matters - who amongst ye would like to trade a
serviceable outfielder to a certain contending team in exchange for
........, well, that's up for discussion, depending on your needs.
     Rick

Thats my impression too, and for future reference, I think we should add
that to the constitution.  any disagreement?

  _____