[USML Announce] Crawford's On the Block

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Thu Aug 4 09:58:39 EDT 2005

Gentlemen,

The price needs to be right, but Carl Crawford is available.  Other chips like Craig Monroe, Joaquin Benoit, Mike Cuddyer, etc. can also be moved in the right deal.  You don't necessarily have to have replacement speed, but you do need to offer a reasonably substantial upgrade elsewhere.  We haven't got a lot of time, but if you're interested, please email me at jhw at steinrayharris.com or call me at 312-841-2817.

Jeff Winick