[USML Announce] Birthday/Hot Wax Seal

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Fri Aug 5 14:21:04 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/5/2005 10:38:29 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
mblocker at Sidley.com writes:

A belated (one day late) birthday greeting  to my aging friend, Jeff Winick.
Jeff, I hope you celebrate many more  birthdays so I will have many future
opportunities to pummel you in  roto.
"Pummel" (???)  I must not have been paying attention.  Now that  I'm getting
older I have a hard time remembering more than 4-5 years in the  past.  So,
Mark you'll have to remind me.  When was the last time you  were on anything
other than the end that was getting pummeled?

And in honor of Jeff's birthday, the Bombers  announce the following trade:
from Bombers:  Aubrey Huff and Mike  Timlin
from Nuke:  Curt Schlling, Reed Johnson
Yawn!!  You still don't have enough pitching.  Mr. Schilling  looks an awful
lot like a very overpriced reliever to me.  As far as I can  tell trades like
this just ensure victory for the Hoosiers.

Enjoy.