[USML Announce] The Man?

Richard Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Fri Aug 5 18:31:31 EDT 2005

Sorry about The mistake Andy. I'll do my best to see that it doesn't happen again.

From: "Andrew R. Klein" <anrklein at yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 15:30:45
To:"'USML Announcements'" <announce at usml.net>
Subject: RE: [USML Announce] The Man?

Just back from a vacation with no e-mail (which was actually quite nice!)

In any event, Gomes is certaintly The Man.  (Rich  please remember to use proper capitalization when referring to The Man.  And I hope youve enjoyed Jason Johnson this year, too ...)

-Andy

Andrew R. Klein

Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis

(317) 274-2099