[USML Announce] More Good News

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Tue Aug 9 13:13:33 EDT 2005

Mark Kerber,

I know you'll be pleased to see this:

MRI results showed that _Michael Cuddyer_
(http://www.rototimes.com/index.php?sport=bsball&type=profile&name=2720)  has an old meniscus tear, as well as
hamstring  and tendon inflammation around his right knee, according to the
Star-Tribune. He could return to action for the Twins by this weekend,  but he
might need surgery at the end of the season to clean up the injury. "If  it looks
like it's going to be a real problem here, we'll probably DL him,"  manager
Ron Gardenhire said. "But they seem to think he can get through it in a  couple
days. ...

Obviously I no longer entertain any thoughts of concession.

On the other hand, I was most distressed to see this news item:

It's unclear whether _Mark Kotsay_
(http://www.rototimes.com/index.php?sport=bsball&type=profile&name=2007)  will be ready to return Tuesday from the back
injury  he sustained on Sunday, according to the Contra Costa Times. "He's
day-to-day," trainer Larry Davis said. "We'll see how it is Tuesday.

That is NOT all.

Jeff Winick