[USML Announce] Ordonez $75M Deal

Doug Shabelman doug at burnsent.com
Mon Feb 7 13:36:39 EST 2005

Is it not a major concession to lose the extra years? Believe me, I agree
100% with you it was idiotic, but he might have been able to garner a 3-year
deal out of the Cubs or someone else. The Tigers admitted they were going to
overpay to get him-- trust me, that guy did not want to go to Detroit and Bo
knew it.