[USML Announce] Roster Freeze Day

Andrew R. Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 08:12:54 EST 2005

I would rather have more than a week's notice of freeze rosters, so I would prefer March 5.  I doubt that the early spring games will make much difference in anyone's decisions.

Of course, our rules also permit us to make one late dump just before the draft.

Andrew R. Klein
Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis
(317) 274-2099