[USML Announce] It's about Time

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Wed Jan 5 00:16:38 EST 2005

Greetings;
     Draft?  USML?  Alright, now we're talking!  You just roused me from my hibernation, JF.  I say we draft next week at my place.  If that's too soon, then I hope you USMLer's are warming up those stoves and mulling over the Hoosier Daddies standing offer to unload some of my young talent for a proven vet.  Perhaps a 2 for 1.
     Happy mulling,
       Rick