[USML Announce] Draft Timebr

shabes dbshabes at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 8 20:24:43 EST 2005

Unreal- more blathering from the Packer fans.

I guess what is also missed is how many Super Bowls the mighty, mighty Brett Favre has won....oh yeah, one, just like Jim McMahon.

Packer fans are just like Red Sox fans (up until this year). They want to brag about how mighty their team is despite not winning the big one year after year and blabbing on and on about being competitive, etc....top it off with the usual ass-kissing from the media on how well the vicodin-loving hick from Mississippi has done-- hey guys:

SURE, YOU HAVE BEATEN THE BEARS DURING THIS TIME AND WE DON'T LIKE IT, BUT ALL YOU'VE DONE IS WIN ONE SUPER BOWL IN THE LAST 25 YEARS- SAME AS THE BEARS!!!!

Deal with it, cheddarheads-- Payton and Favre- one Super Bowl win each and I'll take Payton's legacy over Favre's anyday.

--Shabes

Bbuddhas at aol.com wrote:
THE REPUBLICANS CAN DRAFT ANY TIME IN THAT PERIOD WITH THE EXCEPTION OF EASTER WEEKEND.........SORRY FOR THE DELAY IN RESPONDING STILL STUNNED BY THE STAT THAT THE QUARTERBACK WITH THE MOST VICTORIES IN SOLDIER FIELD SINCE THE START OF THE 1992 SEASON IS BRETT FAVRE....A CLOSE SECOND IS ERIK KRAMER.............IN RESEARCHING THE ACCURACY OF THAT STAT I DID FIND OUT THAT WITH 2 TD'S ON SUNDAY FAVRE MOVED INTO 5TH ALL TIME FOR TD PASSES AT SOLDIER FIELD...YES, THAT ALSO INCLUDES QB'S FROM THE MIGHTY BEAR

DID I MISS SOMETHING---ARE THE BEARS A RECENT EXPANSION TEAM??