[USML Announce] Draft Time

shabes dbshabes at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 9 21:26:49 EST 2005

Hope you "enjoyed playoff football" while us Bear fans "stewed" watching that game this afternoon.

Guess my "unoriginal argument" still holds- 1 Super Bowl for the great Favre-led Packers, 1 Super Bowl for Walter Payton & Co.

Have a great offseason, Brett-- enjoy the hunting.

SpringKerb at aol.com wrote:
All:

Not to take away from this very important and relevant discussion of football, but can we try to decide on draft dates?  I'd like to get my family travel plans nailed down, so I need to know if I have to plan to be back in Chicago during the 4/2-4/3 weekend.

Barrett--Whoever's getting married, tell them to either pick a date or elope.  Who gets married and doesn't have a date set more than three months ahead?