[USML Announce] Packer Nation Unite

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Tue Jan 11 11:19:30 EST 2005

In a message dated 1/11/2005 9:29:11 A.M. Central Standard Time,
john.fruit at usbank.com writes:

Don't  believe everything you read.  I'm not going to say that's  never
happened, but in 32 years of attending Packer games I've never, ever  seen
or heard of this happening. If it were the Bears' team bus, I could  easily
believe it.

So, I guess when Tony Dungy says that he's personally seen it 7 or 8 times
while he was leaving Lambeau he's making it up?  And I don't think he  was
traveling in a Bears' team bus.

Really, really classy, those Packers fans.