[USML Announce] Packer Nation Unite

john.fruit at usbank.com john.fruit at usbank.com
Tue Jan 11 11:48:17 EST 2005

Or, you don't believe me, maybe an impartial 3rd party......

 A year earlier, Giants chairman Robert Tisch stopped to tour Lambeau Field on the way back from
 a game in Minnesota.

 ?He told me, ?I called our architects and told them to do for me what they did in Green Bay and
 we?ll be delighted,?? Harlan said, referring to Tisch. ?To have New York and Dallas want what
 we?ve got, I was thrilled.?

 In a letter to the editor published in the Green Bay Press-Gazette, Accorsi praised the game-day
 scene in Green Bay.

 ?What I want to say to this wonderful community is that there is no football experience like
 playing in Green Bay,? Accorsi wrote. ?When our team busses pulled out of the parking lot, the
 Packer fans waved good-bye. I?m sure you can imagine the gestures we get almost everywhere else
 if our team pulls away with a victory.

 ?The town, the magnificent stadium and the fans make Green Bay the eternal city of the National
 Football League.?

                      JHWinick at aol.com
                      Sent by:                 To:       announce at usml.net
                      announce-bounces@        cc:
                      usml.net                 Subject:  Re: [USML Announce] Packer Nation Unite

                      01/11/2005 10:19
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      "USML
                      Announcements"

In a message dated 1/11/2005 9:29:11 A.M. Central Standard Time,