[USML Announce] Packer Nation Unite

Andrew R. Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 11 12:57:00 EST 2005

I'm not sure it reflects well on the Packers if Green Bay area high schools routinely have groupies who date the players.  Fruiter, is this true?  (I'll wait for his response before I insert my obligatory Mossy Cade comment ...)

Andrew R. Klein
Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis
(317) 274-2099