[USML Announce] Packer Nation Unite

john.fruit at usbank.com john.fruit at usbank.com
Tue Jan 11 13:55:04 EST 2005

I thought we were talking about fans, not ex-players......personally, I
didn't have issues with Moss's antics....I was much more distraught at the
TD he had just scored.
My partner in crime Cohen has chimed in that March 19/20 works for him, so
that is a quorum where the Brats are concerned.

                      "Andrew R. Klein"
                      <anrklein at yahoo.c        To:       "USML Announcements" <announce at usml.net>
                      om>                      cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: [USML Announce] Packer Nation Unite
                      announce-bounces@
                      usml.net

                      01/11/2005 11:56
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      "USML
                      Announcements"

I'm not sure it reflects well on the Packers if Green Bay area high schools
routinely have groupies who date the players.  Fruiter, is this true?
(I'll wait for his response before I insert my obligatory Mossy Cade
comment ...)

Andrew R. Klein
Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis
(317) 274-2099