[USML Announce] Packer Nation Unite

Bbuddhas at aol.com Bbuddhas at aol.com
Tue Jan 11 20:12:35 EST 2005

Who are you going to believe : Tony Dungy (who played the race card till he
got a head coaching job in the league) coming to the defense of the biggest
black militant in the league..or Ernie Accorsi beloved GM of the NY Football
Giants. ???   I think Tony Dungy will say anything, anytime regardless of
facts....always have.

>From the Green Bay Press Gazzette  11/12/2004

http://www.jsonline.com/packer/news/nov04/274786.asp

In a letter to the editor published in the Green Bay Press-Gazette, Accorsi
praised the game-day scene in Green Bay.
?What I want to say to this wonderful community is that there is no football
experience like playing in Green Bay,? Accorsi wrote. ?When our team busses
pulled out of the parking lot, the Packer fans waved good-bye. I?m sure you can
imagine the gestures we get almost everywhere else if our team pulls away
with a victory.
?The town, the magnificent stadium and the fans make Green Bay the eternal
city of the National Football League.?