[USML Announce] website suggestion

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Fri Jan 21 18:21:17 EST 2005

Greetings;
     Andy, I think Sat. March 19 was the leading candidate for the draft.  And Mr. Barrett, you'll love "Moneyball".  Great subject matter and it was written by one of the great stable of New Republic writers, Michael Lewis.  It motivated me to go back and peruse my stack of Bill James tomes - what a great American!!  And while I'm spouting off, congrats to Mr. Winick.  I'm hoping that you're spending so much time with your national audience that you'll be less than prepared for our measly USML draft in a couple months.
     And one more thing - the MLB Steroid Policy that Bud Selig's so proud of - what a crock!  No "greenie" policy?  And no blood tests for Human Growth Hormone?  As Mr. Bonds and scientific research is showing, yes, HGH DOES IN FACT help increase eyesight along with the obvious puffy benefits.  So forget the refrain from the users and their enablers that steroids (and more importantly HGH and other almost imperceptible drugs) "don't help you hit a 95 mph fastball".  The hell they don't!
     Anyway, enough from me.  Along with Andy, I too would like to be able to write in stone the draft date.  Can I get an amen?
     Rick