[USML Announce] USML 2005 - Draft Day and beyond

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Wed Jan 26 10:11:49 EST 2005

If need be, I can draft on Sunday, but Saturday is much better for me as well.

From: Doug Shabelman <doug at burnsent.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 09:12:33
To:"'announce at usml.net'" <announce at usml.net>
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] USML 2005 - Draft Day and beyond

Saturday is best for me.

-----Original Message-----
From: SpringKerb at aol.com <SpringKerb at aol.com>
To: announce at usml.net <announce at usml.net>
Sent: Wed Jan 26 06:06:44 2005

In a message dated 1/23/2005 10:42:58 P.M. Central Standard Time,
MBBlocker at aol.com writes:

Draft Day:  It appears that we have a relative consensus to hold the draft
during the weekend of March 19.  March 19 is the Saturday; March 20 is the
Sunday.  Unless there is strong opposition, I have selected Saturday, March
19 for the draft date.

I'd prefer Sunday, due to lots of kids' activities on Saturday.  However, I
can manage either.