[USML Announce] Think of all the FAAB Dollars....

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Sun Jul 3 23:23:16 EDT 2005

In a message dated 7/3/2005 5:56:12 PM Central Daylight Time,
jhwinick at aol.com writes:

Bret Boone was released today.  50/50 shot he ends up in the other  league.
99% chance he continues to suck no matter where he ends  up.

But think of all the FAAB dollars that Blocker will have now.

That's all....for now.

Jeff Winick

On a dark roto day, I can always count on my friend Jeff Winick to spread a
little sunshine....