[USML Announce] Think of all the FAAB Dollars....

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Mon Jul 4 23:53:43 EDT 2005

Jim,

You are, of course, right.  As I recall we didn't vote on this, but rather it was an interpretation made by our commissioner and was subsequently confirmed by an informal vote.  Ironic, isn't it, that it would come full circle like this?

Halcyon days, these aren't, for PT.  Anyone know a really high falutin way to say "dark"?