[USML Announce] Think of all the FAAB Dollars....

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Tue Jul 5 14:26:18 EDT 2005

In a message dated 7/5/2005 7:14:35 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
rickgam at comcast.net writes:

Greetings;

 Anyone know a really high falutin way to say "dark"? I've always been
partial to "unpropitious".  Sorry, Mark B.
         Rick

Rick,

Good thing that PT had the good sense to reserve Rodrigo Lopez.   Otherwise
this would have been a very "unpropitious" day for PT:

    _Lopez_ (http://www.sportsline.com/mlb/players/playerpage/21618)  3.0 58
11 10 0 4

I guess that sort of makes this a "halcyon" day.