[USML Announce] Think of all the FAAB Dollars....

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Tue Jul 5 15:19:52 EDT 2005

Ahhhh, but check the steroid cabinet - Jason G. has come back to life!!
    Rick

In a message dated 7/5/2005 7:14:35 A.M. Central Daylight Time, rickgam at comcast.net writes:
Greetings;

 Anyone know a really high falutin way to say "dark"? I've always been partial to "unpropitious".  Sorry, Mark B.
        Rick

Rick,

Good thing that PT had the good sense to reserve Rodrigo Lopez.  Otherwise this would have been a very "unpropitious" day for PT:

Lopez3.058111004

I guess that sort of makes this a "halcyon" day.