[USML Announce] USML Update - submission of roster moves

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Tue Jul 5 16:30:23 EDT 2005

League:

  This coming Saturday, the Blocker Family will be leaving for a much needed
vacation.  As for the Bombers, I will be leaving them on autopilot, which
should ensure a better performance than the one generated through active
"management."  As for the USML Commissioner tasks, I will be leaving that in
the safe hands of Jeff Winick, who will process transactions in my absence.
Please submit roster moves for this week only to usmltransactions at aol.com.
Thanks to Jeff for doing this.  Enjoy the all-star break.

  -- Mark B.

Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP mail server made the following annotations on 07/05/2005, 03:30:05 PM:

To comply with certain U.S. Treasury regulations, we inform you that, unless expressly stated otherwise, any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this e-mail, including attachments, is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any person for the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed by the Internal Revenue Service.

This e-mail is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.