[USML Announce] *Hot Wax Seal*

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Thu Jun 2 17:34:15 EDT 2005

Greetings;
     What in the wide, wide world of sports is a-goin' on here?  TWO Brat trades in one year........I mean, one day???  I suppose you're going to tell me a hot chick finishes in the top 4 at Indy now?  The White Sox have the best record in baseball?  The Supreme Court overturns the Art Anderson conviction?  This is bizarro world.  That's quite enough for now, Brats!!
      Rick