[USML Announce] Housecleaning item....

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Fri Jun 3 13:09:00 EDT 2005

John:

  I will look into this over the weekend.

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net]On
Behalf Of john.fruit at usbank.com
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2005 7:37 AM
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: [USML Announce] Housecleaning item....

Mark B.;  our roster does not reflect last weekend's FAAB activity, i.e.
Pete Walker purchased and activated....Bedard reserved and Nate Field
released. Walker's stats therefore were not picked up from yesterday.

Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP mail server made the following annotations on 06/03/2005, 12:08:43 PM

This e-mail is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.