[USML Announce] Trades?

SpringKerb at aol.com SpringKerb at aol.com
Sun Jun 5 11:29:27 EDT 2005

OK, I give up.  Apparently, I have no one on my roster of interest to  any of
the dumping teams.  And I don't seem to be able to keep enough  people
healthy to contend.

I am therefore opening the door to dumping myself.  I have lots  of very
productive players, almost none of whom carry the asterisk--so I can  supply a lot
of production in a variety of scenarios.  Contenders, give me  a call.

Mark

P.S.  Andy:  You can still get back into it.  Ramirez for  Baldelli?