[USML Announce] HOT WAX....

shabes dbshabes at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 5 18:56:26 EDT 2005

The Protective Cups and Angry Young Men are pleased to announce the following deal:

AYMs trade Andy Sisco, Robinson Cano, Ervan Santana and Jeremy Affeldt for AJ Pierzynski, Keith Foulke and Curt Schilling.

That is all....for now.....

Andy Klein <anrklein at yahoo.com> wrote:
Bah. My one shortstop is better than all of the
Gallos' guys combined. His name is A-Rod; he also
qualifies at corner; and he's available to anyone who
can figure out how to keep me above the salary floor!

-Andy

--- Tim Gallo wrote:

---------------------------------
I currently have 4 starting shortstops (Guillen,
Uribe, Castro, and Morse) and a 5th (Bartlett) who
will soon be starting. Therefore, I am open to trading
one for help anywhere else on the field. Uribe and
Castro have great value (each are at a buck), and none
of these players are over 10 dollars. Let me know if
you are interested.

Andrew R. Klein
anrklein at yahoo.com

Discover Yahoo!