[USML Announce] Trade Notes and Rules Reminders

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Tue Jun 7 00:23:17 EDT 2005

League:

  A few reminders to make the humble commissioner's job easier.   First, when
you submit moves, please make sure that your resulting roster is  complete
with 23 actives and 17 or fewer reserves.  The system will not  allow me to
submit ANY moves if any team is out of compliance, and several  rosters were
submitted that were non-compliant.  Second, while I know it is  very difficult to
calculate team salaries since they are not posted directly on  the system, you
must make sure that you meet the salary cap and floor.  The  salary cap is
$360; the salary floor is $200.

  While we are on the subject, there was one trade reported after the  noon
deadline (Angries and Cups) for which I am highly skeptical that the salary
boundaries will be met.  Unless I miscalculated, the Cups -- who were  already 3
dollars below the floor this week traded away $82 worth of  players, leaving
them $60+ below the floor.  Unless the trade can be  revised or, with the
trade as reported, someone can explain to me how the  Cups will meet the $200
floor, I will just assume this trade has been  withdrawn.

  Please help me out on this.