[USML Announce] Baseball Draft

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Wed Jun 8 11:45:06 EDT 2005

Actually, either Butler or Gordon, or both, could move to 1B or OF.  That seems particularly likely for Butler, whose glove has always been viewed as suspect and who has already committed 18 E's this year.  In either case, these guys' bats will play at any position, and KC is sorely in need of the offense, so I'd expect them both to advance as fast as their hitting will carry them.