[USML Announce] 6-12 USML Moves

Usmltrans at aol.com Usmltrans at aol.com
Sun Jun 12 23:56:44 EDT 2005

Gang:

  Very busy week.  Here is the report of the activity.   Please check
carefully to make sure I properly entered your  moves.

I.  Notes/warnings

  The roster of the Cups was out of compliance both salary-wise and
position/player-wise.  That will tend to happen when a team involved in a  large trade
fails to submit ANY weekly moves.  In order to allow the  rosters to be
posted, I randomly chose players for salary reasons to  activate.  I don't think I
should have to do that.

II.  FAAB moves

Hoosiers - 5 (purchase of R. Taylor)
Berliners -49 (purchase of Polanco)
Brats -5 (purchase of Carrasco)
Calamari -5 (purchase of L. Rodriguez)
Bombers -13 (purchase of Howell)

III.  Team salaries

  Given that we are nearing the halfway point of the season, I thought  I
would post the current team salaries for each team.  Here they are:

Angries:  278
Bombers:  288
Brats: 300
Hoosiers:  352
Klein Nine:  201
Calamari:  263
Red Hots:  240
Nukes:  324
Repubs:  241
Berliners:  309
Cups:  200 or so.

IV.  E-mailed moves

Nukes:

1.  Trade.  Consistent with the previous  announcement, the Nukes and the
Protective Cups have completed the following  trade:
Nukes to Cups:
1. Dave Dellucci
2. Javy Lopez
3. Danys  Baez
4. Keichi Yabu
5. Shin-Soo Choo
6. Juan Dominguez
7. John  Mayberry, Jr.

Cups to Nukes
1. Keith Foulke
2. Curt Schilling
3.  Kevin Millar
4. Luis Matos
5. AJ Pierzynski
6. Raphael Betancourt
7.  Luis Vizcaino
Foulke (P) and Betancourt (P) to active roster and reserve Chan  Ho Park.
Millar to active roster at CI and reserve Punto.  Pierzynski to  active roster
at C and reserve Charles Johnson.  Activate Terrance Long  at OF.  Schilling,
Matos, and Vizcaino to reserve  roster.

2.  FAAB.  Bid $40 on FA Placido Polanco.  If  successful, to active roster at
OF and reserve Terrance  Long.Greetings;

Hoosiers:

TRADE:  Street, Abernathy,  Dejesus, Lee to Mighty Red Hots for T. Womack, S.
Podsednik, J. Gibbons, S.  Takatsu.

POS. INT.:  Reserve S. Takatsu and R. Quinlan.   Activate T. Womack at 2B, S.
Podsednik at OF, J. Gibbons at OF, and D.  Cabrera at P.

FAAB:  $23 P. Polanco (Det).  If successful,  reserve and waive  Tiffee.
$  7  R. Taylor (TB).  If successful, reserve and waive  Menechino.
That is all,
Rick

Red  Hots -1:

Red-Hots trade Podsednik, Takatsu, Gibbons and Womack to  the
Hoosier Daddies
in exchange for Brent Abernathy, Travis Lee, David  DeJesus and Huston
Street.

Move Jay Payton from reserve to active  roster at OF (Jay Gibbons slot)
Reserve Josh Phelps
Travis Lee to  UT
Brent Abernathy to 2B (Womack slot)
David DeJesus to OF (Podsednick  slot)
Huston Street to P (Takatsu slot)This message is the same as my  first
message, but adds a FAAB bid:

FAAB Bid $24 on Placido  Polanco
If successful then Polanco to MI and release Luis  Rivas

Red Hots - 2:

Red-Hots trade Podsednik, Takatsu, Gibbons  and Womack to the Hoosier Daddies
in exchange for Brent Abernathy, Travis  Lee, David DeJesus and Huston
Street.

Move Jay Payton from reserve to  active roster at OF (Jay Gibbons slot)
Reserve Josh Phelps
Travis Lee to  UT
Brent Abernathy to 2B (Womack slot)
David DeJesus to OF (Podsednick  slot)
Huston Street to P (Takatsu slot)This message is the same as my  second
message, but adds a second FAAB bid:

FAAB Bid $24 on Placido  Polanco
If successful then Polanco to MI and release Luis Rivas

FAAB  Bid $6 on J.P. Howell
If successful then place him on my reserve roster and  release Francisco
Hernandez

Red Hots - 3:

Red-Hots trade  Podsednik, Takatsu, Gibbons and Womack to the Hoosier Daddies
in exchange for  Brent Abernathy, Travis Lee, David DeJesus and Huston
Street.

Move Jay  Payton from reserve to active roster at OF (Jay Gibbons slot)
Reserve Josh  Phelps
Travis Lee to UT
Brent Abernathy to 2B (Womack slot)
David  DeJesus to OF (Podsednick slot)
Huston Street to P (Takatsu  slot)

Berliners:

FAAB $56 on Placido Polanco.  If  successful,
activate Polanco at OF and reserve Thames and waive  Upton.

Jeff Winick

Berliners -2:  FAAB $12 on JP  Howell.  If successful, reserve Arroyo and
activate
Howell and waive  Upton.

That is all.

Jeff Winick

Red Hots -  4:

This message is the same as my third message, but revises my
second  FAAB
bid:

FAAB Bid $24 on Placido Polanco
If successful then  Polanco to MI and release Luis Rivas

FAAB Bid $10 on J.P. Howell
If  successful then place him on my reserve roster and release  Francisco
Hernandez

Red-Hots trade Podsednik, Takatsu, Gibbons and  Womack to the Hoosier Daddies
in exchange for Brent Abernathy, Travis Lee,  David DeJesus and Huston
Street.

Move Jay Payton from reserve to  active roster at OF (Jay Gibbons slot)
Reserve Josh Phelps
Travis Lee to  UT
Brent Abernathy to 2B (Womack slot)
David DeJesus to OF (Podsednick  slot)
Huston Street to P (Takatsu slot)FAAB $14 D.J. Carrasco, KC. If  successful,
to active roster, reserve Pete
Walker, release Charles  Thomas. If unsuccesful, activate Ru. Hernandez at P,
reserve Pete  Walker.

Klein Nine:

Bid $48 on Placido Polanco.

If bid succeeds at less than $9, waive Hideo Nomo and
reserve  Polanco.

If bid succeeds at $9 or more, waive Hideo Nomo
activate  Polonco at UT and reserve Alex Cora.  For
position integrity, move Chris  Gomez from UT to SS.

-Andy

Red Hots -  5:

This message supersedes the prior four messages.

FAAB Bid $24  on Placido Polanco
If successful then Polanco to MI and release Luis  Rivas

FAAB Bid $10 on J.P. Howell
If successful then place him on my  reserve roster and release Francisco
Hernandez

Red-Hots trade  Podsednik, Takatsu, Gibbons and Womack to the Hoosier Daddies
in exchange for  Brent Abernathy, Travis Lee, David DeJesus and Huston
Street.
Red-Hots  trade Palmeiro and Contreras to Bombers for Jeremy Reed and  Neal
Cotts.

Move Jay Payton from reserve to UT (Josh Phelps  slot)
Reserve Josh Phelps

Travis Lee to 1B (Palmeiro slot)
Brent  Abernathy to 2B (Womack slot)
David DeJesus to OF (Podsednick slot)
Jeremy  Reed to OF (Gibbons slot)
Huston Street to P (Takatsu slot)
Neal Cotts to  P (Contreras slot)

Bombers:

Bomber moves:

I.   Trades

Reed and Cotts to REd Hots for Contreras and Palmiero

move  Palmiero to UT, Contreras to P
reserve:  Timlin

II.   FAAB

18 - J.P. Howell, if succeeds, to reserve, wv. A, Phillips

9  - P. Polcano; if succeeds, to active, wv. Melhuse

waiver claim:  J.  Gonzalez, to reserve

waive as needed:  A. Phillips. Melhuse,  Waechter

-- Mark B.

Calamari:

Calamari  Transactions:

FAAB Bid $21 Placido Polanco DET
FAAB Bid $13 Luis  Rodriguez MIN

If one bid successful then activate player at UT, reserve  Mirabelli
If both bids successful then activate 2nd player at SS (both  qualify),
reserve McDonald

If one bid successful, release John  Halama
if both bids are successful, release Jeffrey Niemann as  well