[USML Announce] USML - transactions update

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Thu Jun 16 10:30:30 EDT 2005

Gang:

  While I am normally loathe to put in transactions retroactively where
results from some of the players involved are known, I did not properly
process a moved phoned in by the Angry Young Men on Sunday morning.  As a
result, I have retroactively reserved Ryan Glynn and activated Ervin
Santana.  I am posting this so that if anyone has concerns about my
processing of this move, they can be aired.  I am particularly interested in
making this issue (and my discretionary resolution of it) known to the
league because of my own periodic trade discussions with the Angries.

  Please let me know asap if you have noticed any other moves that I have
not properly entered from this past weekend.  There were a great deal of
moves submitted to usmltrans, and given the volume, it is certainly
conceivable that I made a mistake in entry.

  -- Mark B.

Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP mail server made the following annotations on 06/16/2005, 09:30:06 AM

This e-mail is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.