[USML Announce] Draft Chatter

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Tue Mar 1 10:17:45 EST 2005

I thought we had more or less agreed that the Roster Freeze date would be
3/12.  As I recall, there was only one (or two) dissenting voices.  Everyone
should therefore treat the Roster Freeze Day as 3/12.

  -- Mark B.

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of rickgam at comcast.net
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2005 9:14 AM
To: USML Announcements
Subject: [USML Announce] Draft Chatter

Greetings;
     May I break radio silence?  We do have a draft in 2 1/2 weeks and I was
wondering if we had resolved the Roster Freeze Date.  Is 11:59 p.m. on
3/12/05 doable?
     Thanks,
   Rick

Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP mail server made the following annotations on 03/01/2005, 09:17:31 AM

This e-mail is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.