[USML Announce] Draft Chatter

Andrew R. Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 2 08:51:07 EST 2005

Yes ... roster freeze day is when we indicate who we will retain and whether we will sign anyone to a long-term contract under our rules.  The rules also permit us to drop one of these players shortly before the draft.  I am just trying to get clarification of exactly when that will be.

Andrew R. Klein
Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis
(317) 274-2099