[USML Announce] Bombers retention list

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Wed Mar 9 14:46:57 EST 2005

League:

  I am ending all of the wild press speculation about which players I will
keep by announcing my retention roster now.  This list is of course subject
to revision prior to Saturday night, depending on after-acquired information
or pending trade offers.

1.  Texeira	Y2	23
2.  Mueller	FA	01
3.  Sheffield	Y2	26
4.  Suzuki	Y2	31
5.  Huff		FA	10
6.  R. Lopez	Y2	07
7.  M. Maroth	Y2	01
8.  C. Lee	Y2	07

reserves
(i.e., retained players with rookie status that will be slotted on reserve
and do not count against my $260 budget)

09. J. Reed	--	15
10. J. Gathright	--	05
11. T. Giarratano -- 	02
12. C. Nageotte --	05

Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP mail server made the following annotations on 03/09/2005, 01:46:42 PM

This e-mail is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.