[USML Announce] Hey, Sports Fans ...

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Thu Mar 10 10:07:50 EST 2005

Hey, Robbins isn't allowed to send his kids to a basketball power like
GBN....he's relegated to New Trier (the Carmel of Chicagoland) !

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of Andrew R. Klein
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2005 8:54 AM
To: 'USML Announcements'
Subject: RE: [USML Announce] Hey, Sports Fans ...

Thanks all for the birthday greetings.  I'm not quite 50 yet, but feeling
older every day!

On other getting old and personal notes, congrats to the Angry Young Man on
his new Glenview home purchase, which expands the league's Central Suburban
League rivalry - Glenbrook North (Blocker, Robbins), Deerfield (Buddha),
Highland Park (Kerber) and Glenbrook South (Shabelman).

-Andy

Andrew R. Klein

Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis

(317) 274-2099

  _____