[USML Announce] Rookies

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Sun Mar 13 08:05:41 EST 2005

Rich and others:

  To avoid these sorts of questions in the future, I would suggest  that we
revise the constitution to reflect the rules that we apply for  pre-opening day
drafts.  We have now used these rules for two straight  years, so they are
almost in the nature of by-laws anyway.   Given the  likelihood we will have to
conduct pre-opening day drafts in the future for  scheduling reasons, I think
it will be helpful to have these rules incorporated  before they are
forgotten.  Does anyone disagree with this?

  -- Mark B.

In a message dated 3/13/2005 7:00:55 AM Central Standard Time,