[USML Announce] 2004 Final Standings, Rotation Draft Etc.

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Tue Mar 15 20:26:28 EST 2005

I have finally posted the 2004 Final Standings on usml.net as they appeared
on TQ Stats at the end of last season.

Take a look at www.usml.net and click on "Prognosticators Alley"

Since the order of finish was:

1 - Nukes
2 - Klein Nine
3 - Winick Berliners
4 - Lake Michigan Calamari
5 - Flaming Brats
6 - Block's Bombers
7 - Angry Young Men
8 - Hoosier Daddies
9 - The Protective Cups
10 - Republicans
11 - Mighty Red-Hots

I believe that the order for the rotation draft will be:

1 - Flaming Brats
2 - Block's Bombers
3 - Angry Young Men
4 - Hoosier Daddies
5 - The Protective Cups
6 - Republicans
7 - Mighty Red-Hots
8 - Lake Michigan Calamari
9 - Winick Berliners
10 - Klein Nine
11 - Nukes

Please post a message if you think that any of this is not correct.

Excuse me while I cry in my beer.  The Brats have a top-flight retention
roster and the first rotation draft pick.  Ugh.