[USML Announce] USML - Free Waiver summary

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Thu Mar 17 09:12:48 EST 2005

League:

  Two players were waived last night.  These moves have already been
reflected on the website.  They are as follows:

1.  Republicans - waived Joel Piniero
2.  Angries - waived CC Sabathia

  I will circulate information about the draft later tonight.  However, for
personal reasons, I am asking that we start the draft 30 minutes earlier
than planned, at 8:30 a.m. rather than 9:00 a.m.  Please let me know right
away if that creates a hardship for anyone.

  -- Mark B.

Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP mail server made the following annotations on 03/17/2005, 08:16:29 AM

This e-mail is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.