[USML Announce] USML - Free Waiver summary

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Thu Mar 17 09:34:40 EST 2005

I will assemble 40 man rosters from the MLB web site and circulate them late tonight. OK?

From: "Andrew R. Klein" <anrklein at yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 09:31:29
To:"'USML Announcements'" <announce at usml.net>
Subject: RE: [USML Announce] USML - Free Waiver summary

No problem on my end.  Can you also print 40 man rosters to have at the table?  Even if we cant get them in one document, we can agree to make those official for draft purposes.

Also, is anyone who works in the Loop interested in a drink and/or dinner on Friday?  Im heading in during the afternoon and awaiting the Brats arrival at about 8:00.

-Andy

Andrew R. Klein

Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis

(317) 274-2099